Monday 1 December 2014

Playing 8 Ball Pool TRICKS-TIPS [HOW TO WIN EASILY]



Hello Geeks, It's been a long time since I wrote as I was having my exams and all. So, readers I am back and I will be posting many useful tricks and other stuff  that will help you all make your daily deeds easy.

In this post, I am going to show you how you can play well in Miniclip's 8 Ball Pool in Android or in PC and if you follow the described tricks and tips you will win every game as I do. So, lets get started.


Trick No. 1- The first trick is the advantage that you get to break the table I meant the break shot :) So, the image beside is the finest break shot technique to get you started. I often use this trick as it makes all the balls go around the table as this will get you help to get your next shot. There is two break shots I use, the first one is hitting the front ball that is the middle one, use this shot if you cue stick is having a good amount of power. The second I use is hitting the second last ball from downwards or upwards either, I use upward shot but remember to spin the ball in the downwards direction otherwise the cue ball may get inside the pocket.

This hitting trick will most probably make all the balls go around the table and in during the break shot if you enter the balls in pockets then you are lucky.

Trick No. 2- What if you didn't get the breaking shot or your opponent doesn't break good at all? Well in that case watch for the balls (striped or solids) which in future have a good chance of getting in the pocket.
Also this game as per I experience is of 60% SKILL and 40% Luck. So try out yours.

Trick No. 3- The use of applying proper power while hitting the desired ball is the ultimate key to success, If you use too much power (where there is not required) then, you may not get the chance to hit the next ball as you may get blocked due to opponent's ball or the cue ball may get in a pocket. So, always apply a desired amount of power while playing your shot.

Trick No, 4- Always take your time while hitting your shots, not too much time otherwise you may get out of time. Use of proper aim is also the key to win. I can't master you to get proper aim as you will get familiar with it after playing some of the games it may be 50 games or 100 or even 500 it depends upon a player's skill.

Trick No. 5- Use of spin I mean the proper use of spin will help you out to get back to situations where there is no chance of hitting your next ball, but with spin you can. With the help of spin you can also break the balls which are combined disabling you for you next call shot.

Down spin makes the cue ball come backwards, Up spin makes cue ball go forward. Left and Right spin makes the cue ball go in the right and left directions.

Some tips from me - Don't use the cue stick with too much power or spin as excess is not always good. I personally prefer you to use the Standard Stick or the London cue stick.
So, If you follow these steps you can win the game in one shot not giving a chance to your opponent to take his/her shots.

I am gonna post a website which actually generate CASH and COINS and that's real, Yeah, I'm not joking as it works and tested by me, So, keep a watch on my Blog to stay updated.

Any queries or suggestions? Questions? Comment below and I will help ASAP. :D



Regards
Gaurav 

1 comments :

Wear Games said...

Awesome Blog! I have found Cool Android Wear Game. Ball Escape is a fantastic game. You just need to tap on the either side of the screen to trap the ball inside the screen. Have a go on wearable games

Post a Comment