Friday 25 April 2014

Sleeping Dogs Reviewed By Gaurav Raj

------------------------SLEEPING DOGS------------------------

Today I am gonna review this game by myself as I have already played this game and ya finished it too. This is one of the awesome open world game I have played after SR-4 and GTA-4. This game is wholesomely based on KickBoxing which is very popular in Thailand and all over the world. The game shows us the wars between Gangs of Hongkong. I will explain about this game as per my playing experience. So have a look.

Let me divide the game review into topics - gameplay, graphics, music and cutscens, details etc and finally rating.

Gameplay

Personally speaking, I found the gameplay pretty much interesting. It featured a lot to stick with u to the game,It has very good storyline and characters. It has big map,big buildings and cars as well. Developers have laboured very much to make this game the clone of Hongkong. You will find very good combat system when it comes to street fighting,it has a lot to offer you all.  But,there is very less use of weapons in this game because this game is mainly based upon street fight, Right? The use of environment is just mind blowing in the game's combat system. There are variety of objects that can be used to rip your enemy off :)

Open world gameplay has offered us very much and this game has offered us up to rank gameplay. Overall the gameplay is very good,all over the game, I will rate the gameplay 4.5/5.

Graphics, Music and Cutscens

When it comes to graphics, I would rather say its awesome,every detail can be seen in the game,and my favorite is the way characters are designed (specially there tattoos),and the surroundings are also designed extremely well. DX11 makes the graphics look awesome (more awesome if your PC rig is high). There is tearing of graphics, all the things are just smooth as butter.

For the game's music, I honestly feel that its not that good, You'll only hear the traditional Chinese music and Chinese soundtracks in the vehicles. Which is pretty much lame and will make you bore. (It made me bored though :( ). The soundtracks are not good overall,but ya the dialogues are very nice (You know what I mean).

Finally,the cutscens are very good,they are intelligently lined up,which will keep you entangled to the game.Detailing of everything like environment,characters,weapons,buildings,bikes etc are done very nicely

So,the verdict from my experience is, the game is a must play and everybody should give it a try once.Trust me it'll be worth spending your leisure time.

Rating Overall - 4.5/5

Cheers Mates! There is more to come.

Regards
Gaurav

0 comments :

Post a Comment