Friday 25 April 2014

Assassins Creed 4 : Black Flag Lagging Issue


I was hearing about this lagging problem a long ago,but when I played this game myself,I too had this annoying issue.This issue exists mainly with the PCs with low end graphics card.
While experimenting to solve this issue, I came up with a solution which is very simple and doesn't require any other 3rd party softwares like Direct3D Enhancher or whatever,The solution just need your own fingers.
When you start your AC4 game just start playing it. When the game gets started up, just press these keys CTRL+ALT+DEL and you will be welcomed to the screen where task manager and other stuffs exist,we dont need anything from here. So the next step is to press ALT+TAB and select your AC4 game and enter it.
Dats it! Your done buddies.Problem solved. Wasn't that easy.
Regards
Gaurav

0 comments :

Post a Comment